At Aigüestortes Càmping Resort, we are committed to responsible, environmentally sustainable, socially inclusive and universally accessible tourism.
▪ The heating system in our bungalows is based on stoves that use the most modern biomass fuel: pellets.
▪ The campsite both encourages and practices recycling; it has an area for selective waste collection and provides visitors with compostable bags for their organic waste.
▪ We are an information point and we promote routes and itineraries through the local area, informing visitors about transport, tourist attractions, natural resources, heritage and local culture.
▪ During the summer months, we promote outdoor activities and offer free and guided excursions through our local area, thereby encouraging people to do sport and discover the local environment.
▪ We collaborate with adventure activity companies working in this area and offer our clients advantageous conditions in the form of discounts.