Personally experience the olive harvest, La Pobla de Cérvoles
Would you like to participate in the process of harvesting olives and making olive oil? The experience consists of a presentation, an olive oil tasting, and a walk through the estate, on which you can discover its hidden treasures and taste a total of 9 seasoned and unseasoned extra virgin olive oils. You can also participate in the olive harvest: we will show you the different ways to harvest olives. These which range from the old-fashioned way, with blankets and sticks, through to harvesting them with a tractor and shaker. We will pick a few kilos of olives and you will observe, at first-hand, the type of work that is done out in the field. We will then visit the olive oil mill, taking the olives that have previously been harvested, and grind them to make extra virgin olive oil. You will be able to observe the whole process. Finally, there will be a snack and a farewell session, at which we will offer you a drink accompanied by Arbequina olives from the estate, accompanied by views of the olive terraces. We will also present you with a small sample of the olive oil obtained from the process that you have seen.
- Tasting of 9 olive oils (3 extra virgin and 6 seasoned olive oils) amongst the olive trees
- A walk around the estate, where you will be able to discover its hidden treasures
- The chance to personally harvest olives
- Visit to the olive oil mill, where you will take the olives that you have picked and where they will be milled to produce extra virgin olive oil
- Parting gift and a farewell amongst the olive trees
Gift of a small bottle of olive oil made from the same harvest